Sunday, July 17, 2011

AJAXify phpMyAdmin Interface - GSOC 2011 - eighth week

The mind term evaluation for the GOSC 2011 with phpMyadmin was on this week and I was able to successfully get through the evaluation this time with the help of Marc and the other community members.
In this week I worked with modifying the initTooltips() function which converts the footnotes to tool tips. I changed the logic by defining the relevant domain of its operation at each time by adding and extra parameter to it. But Marc informed me on some issues with that logic and I'll work on that in next week.

Then I worked with my 9th week task "Ajaxify the Add column(s) in Table structure". I added the "Add column" dialog which carries the "append_fields_form" for submitting action in the add column form in the table structure.
There are some modifications with this option and I'll push my code as soon as I finish them.

Next week I'll continue with above work and start working with "Implement the Table operations tasks"



No comments:

Post a Comment